|Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professionals|
Care Quality Commission - Care standards for social care standards, including Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation
Sex Addiction Self Assessment
Sex addiction, sexual anorexia, love addiction and relationship addiction are multifacted issues that require a thorough analysis to make a proper diagnosis, and Pine Grove specialises in triaging patients into the most appropriate program suited for your needs. The self assessment is the first step for a potential patient to review potential signs and symptoms of sex addiction. If you answer “yes” to any of these quiz questions, we encourage you to contact Sanaa Counselling on 0845 467 0612 for a further assessment with one of our trained counselling staff members.
Sexual Addiction Screening
- Have you experienced difficulty resisting impulses to engage in sexual behaviours?
- Have you tried to stop, control, or reduce these behaviours?
- Have you thought of killing yourself because of your sexual behaviours?
- Have you experienced legal consequences due to your sexual behaviours?
- Do you spend large amounts of time trying to get sex or recover from being sexual?
- Do you ever feel anxious or irritable if you are unable to engage in sexual behaviours?
- Do you worry that others will find out about your sexual activities?
- Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Do you feel that your sexual behaviour is not normal?
- Are you experiencing family problems as a result of your behaviours?
If you beleive you, or a loved one, requires help or treatment with sex addiction issues telepone us in confidence on 0845 467 0612 to discuss the best addiction treatment options available to you. Telephone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week